K-Factor

Maureen Dunphy mdunphy at avsia.com
Thu May 13 13:53:35 AKDT 2004

The big problem with the Buyer's Guide is getting people to advertise.  Last year we had a tough time finding advertisers.  If you could all help find advertisers, it would be very much appreciated.  Give me some contacts and I'll gladly contact them ASAP.

Thanks.

Maureen Dunphy
NSRCA Secretary
NSRCA Advertising Manager