Rules Proposals Final Vote

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Thu May 13 12:40:05 AKDT 2004

Dean:
Along with your statement about adventurous CD's--well, we know that
some experiments are bound to fail.  But, still and all, something is to
be learned from the failures, also as you have intimated.  Perhaps folks
can come up with something to coounter the gradually sagging membership
numbers.  We've got a whole lot of brain power out there.........