Judging and FAI P-05 and F-05

Marty King mking46516 at yahoo.com
Thu May 13 08:24:29 AKDT 2004

Troy,

When you say differences is this not what all FAI judges world wide are using? Or are you refering to how FAI and our current AMA rules differ? Or are the Brits feeding us wrong information?

Marty King
NSRCA 2551

Troy Newman <troy_newman at msn.com> wrote:
notice that in FAI spin entry is judging is not crabbed into the
wind...Model Remain parallel.

Also that there are some other differences like roll rates need not be
constant in manuevers with varibale roll combos where there is only one type
of a certain segment...example 4/8pt-slow roll oposite....but in a 3/4 slow
rolls in opposite they need to be the same.

Also the sq loop with 1/2's up and dn and 2/4's on top and btm...the 1/2's
match and the 2/4's match.

Just a couple little nuggets...there are lots of little differences.

TN