Judging and FAI P-05 and F-05

Marty King mking46516 at yahoo.com
Thu May 13 06:45:18 AKDT 2004

I found this on the RC Canada board. These are power point presentations on Judging and the maneuvers for FAI. I found them very informative and a good refresher. Those of you holding judging schools may want to review or use these. They were created by the Great Britain Aerobatic Association. They can be copied and saved to you local PC or laptop. You may need the additional fonts that are listed. My XP box didn't.

http://members.shaw.ca/teamcanadaf3a/powerpoint/judgepres.ppt

http://members.shaw.ca/teamcanadaf3a/powerpoint/FAIpres.ppt

http://members.shaw.ca/teamcanadaf3a/powerpoint/fonts.zip

I hope you take the time to view these,