YS 140 DZ going lean in -ve g manoeuvres

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Wed May 12 19:42:19 AKDT 2004

Pump is too lean!

That is probably why you had a cam gear fail too...Went lean and
backfired..do it enough and it will eat the cam gear.

Richen the pump say 1/4 turn and re set the high end....In is rich on the
pump. This means more pressure so you need to close the high end down or
lean it.

If the lean burp still happens dial in the pump some more and re-set the
high end again.

I just had my 160DZ do this in my new model. Took 1/4 turn...but my
hesitation was very slight.

TN