[SPAM] RE: Tuned Pipe.

Andre Bouchard akfai at gci.net
Tue May 11 20:23:01 AKDT 2004

I agree with Dean that I would not expect good results, if not problems.  However, I believe Mike Harrison ran a very similar set-up for a while when he initially converted from running 4C to 2C, as he did not want to/could not modify his airplane for the 2C pipe.  I recall being amazed it worked.  The set-up ran well enough, but once Mike adapted a 2C pipe, he seemed to prefer it.

Andre'