Greve pipe setup

Lee Davis lee at piedmontmodels.com
Tue May 11 13:12:29 AKDT 2004

Like Dean said, you can usually bend headers a bit to fit.  I do it all the
time.

As to length: there’s a tuning schematic I drew on our web site.  27 1/2 –
28 inches from the plug to baffle will do the trick.  Go to
http://piedmontmodels.com/pipe_setup_pic.htm

The Hobbico large silicone exhaust deflector fits the Greve pipe.  P/N
LXL379

Lee Davis
Piedmont Models