Radio South Pro Driver Mk III

Ashrad_Club ashrad_club at ashrad.co.il
Mon May 10 23:16:47 AKDT 2004

I have just purchased a Mark III and do not have too much experience with
it.

Nevertheless, reading thru the discussion I have 2 things in my mind.

1) To the best of judgment, whoever purchase such device like the Pro-Driver
is likely to change the clip connector to MK or others

    Remote device. In case of Mark II and III were no on/off switch is
available, a short during replacing the clip will result in no way to

    shutoff the device. I think the device should have a build-in protection
circuit to avoid damage in such cases.

2) For the same reason mentioned above, it would be good to have build-in
sound indication (Buzzer) which will indicate various

    states such as Short, Low battery, Alert for Defective plug etc
(Something like the Hobbico Air Alert).

 Amram