YAK-54

Bob Bob at enduremed.com
Mon May 10 13:15:46 AKDT 2004

I just got in a YAK 54 from Extreme R/C (Chris Hinson).  The ARF is
absolutely beautiful and super light.  72" wingspan and I have a new YS 110
to pull it.  I'm hoping for 8 to 8 1/2 pounds all up weight.  I've seen
Chris fly this plane and it knocked my socks off.  I'm hoping it will be a
competitive lower class pattern ship and a fun 3D as well.  I'll report more
as I progress.

Bob