Futaba 9ZAP Problem

William C. Harden flyinbill1 at bellsouth.net
Sun May 9 17:00:15 AKDT 2004

I also did that once and had to fly rolling circles for a few laps
around the field.  I eventually realized that I could slow the plane to
a crawl and stop the roll by rudder application and then was able to
steer the plane to a safe landing.  My heart was a-thumpin until I got
the plane on the ground.  I never did that again.

Bill H.