rules proposals final result

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Sun May 9 06:04:06 AKDT 2004

Considering that many of the contest board members are "us", what would it
accomplish by negating their efforts, however we may feel about it?
Would not it be more effective to attempt to build relationships WITH the CB
members, rather than risk alienating them by ignoring the rules they voted
in?

Or am I just showing my naivete?

Not arguing, just posing a question that occured to me....

Bob Pastorello
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net