[Giant Scale Aerobatics] Fw: Parallel charging

JOddino JOddino at socal.rr.com
Sat May 8 12:51:40 AKDT 2004

Yes, the black wire from each pack is carried through the switch harness
even when the switch is off, so if you have two packs connected to the
receiver their negative terminals are connected together even with the
Duralite Plus packs.
You didn't say that your experience included this configuration.  If you
never charged two packs simultaneously while connected to your receiver I
wouldn't expect you to have a problem.
Jim