NiMH batteries, specifics

Richard Hallett happl at midmaine.com
Sat May 8 12:08:19 AKDT 2004

Put it in the freezer and try it for yourself. But don't forget to try NiCad's the same way and also alkaline. So after you freeze it over night after a good charge at room temperature do a controlled discharge with an aileron extension out the top of the refrigerator  freezer door. They stand up probably best of any.  I always buy them at the local shop - Wal-Mart but this time got them at Home Depot.

Rick