Charging concerns/questions with NMP Lithium Ion batteries

Thomas C. Weedon weedon at wwnet.net
Sat May 8 00:44:17 AKDT 2004

Just a reminder, please conduct yourselves as gentlemen on this list. We
don't want to give the world the impression that Pattern Flyers are from the
"wrong side of the tracks", now do we? In the future, if someone offends you
(intended or otherwise) start counting backwards from 99, and when you get
to "0" then write your reply. Remember, participation on this list is a
privilege, not a right. We can pull the plug.
Have a nice day,
Tom Weedon