list rules

Metoo123Metoo at aol.com Metoo123Metoo at aol.com
Fri May 7 19:49:57 AKDT 2004

Join the NSRCA Mail List
If you are interested in Pattern Precision Aerobatics, you may join this
list. This list is not restricted to members of NSRCA. We hope you would
eventually choose to join NSRCA since it is for and about pattern competitors!
How it works:
This list will permit you to send one e-mail message and have it go to all
list members!
Your participation in this list is strictly optional.
You must join the mailing list!
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN UNTIL YOU JOIN.
When you receive a piece of e-mail from the list, you may just click your
REPLY button. This will send your reply back to the list.
A word on netiquette. These messages are going to be viewed by a lot of
people. Please keep the topics to that of interest to pattern competitors. We don't
want to create more spam out there! Using this list for commercial purposes
is prohibited. If you are an individual (or acting as such) and want to sell
your plane, fine. If you are a dealer, well, it's not fair to use this list.
(Contact the ad manager at the NSRCA News Letter for a better way.) Also, strong
language and personal attacks are not permitted: we are family-friendly!