YS 160DZ availability

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Fri May 7 07:21:27 AKDT 2004

 Thanks Troy always great info man. We around here are all running the APC 16.5x12W . but I will experiment a little. Do you have any idea of what the price difference will be for the 160 vs: the 140? Thanks again, Mike

Troy Newman <troy_newman at msn.com> wrote:
June, July time frame. Its worth the wait. Smoother, a little more power
....but SMOOOOOOTHER.

For some numbers
8600-8800 on a 17-12 std running the Cool Power 30% heli fuel. I have been
playing with some other props but I just like the way the 17-12 works. I'm
getting less inclined to go for the bigger loaded props. They have some
advantages but in reality some of the smaller props really perform well.

By the way the bigger props are the 18's used by some of the guys at the
worlds last year on the 160DZ.
I think the 17-12 is about perfect on the 160DZ...Although I don't have any
noise data.

The new Central Header and ES pipe seem to have a mellower sound...but I
have not stuck a meter to it yet.

TN