rules proposals final result

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Fri May 7 05:59:31 AKDT 2004

You are definitely among the helpful and considerate folks I was referring
to.
The point I wanted to make is that the problem does not extend to everyone.
It
is counterproductive to blame everyone involved.

It would be very desirable to identify the problems so that they can be
addressed.

John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US