voltage regulators with Li-Ion packs

fishgod at pobox.mtaonline.net fishgod at pobox.mtaonline.net
Thu May 6 12:35:18 AKDT 2004

Ed,
I am using the Jaccio Perfect switch w/ regulator from Central Hobbies.  I
saw it recommended on this list a while back so I decided to give it a try.
I am flying the 5.7 volt with a 2200mha Li-ion 2 cell pack.  I am pretty
amazed.  I was out flying Tuesday and burned a gallon of fuel flying.  When
I left the field my pack was at 7.45 with a 1 amp load.  I bet I could have
gotten another dozen flights.  Hope this helps.

Michael Laggis
NSRCA 3816