Futaba 9ZAP Problem

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Wed May 5 13:50:39 AKDT 2004

I have received several suggestions and I appreciate them.  However,
some of the responses indicated that the writer didn't understand the
problem.  I had a flying system that was working perfectly.  Then one
day the throttle didn't work.  The first thing I tried was reversing
channel 3.   I ended up trying a totally untouched model on the 9Z
(default model).  It didn't improve anything.  Then I tried a different
transmitter, again with a totally untouched model.  It worked
perfectly.  I'm still stumped.

Ron Van Putte