Pawnee Rock Contest

White, Chris chris at ssd.fsi.com
Tue May 4 05:48:12 AKDT 2004

I'm new, but the guys from KS are a great bunch (and the gals too....)
It was a blast, and i enjoyed the cold....I just kept thinking about how
warm it's going to be in Kansas City next month:)

Seriously, thanks to Terry and everyone who assisted in making it
happen....I couldn't get enough:)
Chris
(Tulsa)