Focus 2 Elevator Pushrod

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Mon May 3 14:13:04 AKDT 2004

Wow, looks great !!!!  I guess you will be doing the F3A demo flights at the Judging clinic?

(just kidding)

Scott Pavlock <F3AFlyer7 at comcast.net> wrote:
"The debut must be coming soon?"
;-)    Go here for a preview: groups.msn.com/scottspatternpage
Thanks everyone for your input it has helped greatly!

Scott Pavlock
586-295-2611

groups.msn.com/scottspatternpage

photos.yahoo.com/f3aflyer7