Nederland Texas Contest

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Mon May 3 11:17:25 AKDT 2004

On May 3, 2004, at 12:58 PM, Tony Stillman wrote:

> Ron Van Putte and I will be there!  How about sending a flier when you
> can...

Thanks for rescheduling the contest.  I am scheduled to attend the
Southeast Electric Flight Festival at Mac Hodge's field near Americus,
GA on June 17th, 18th, 19th and 20th.  Now I can attend both!

BTW, some of you who live in the southeast and haven't seen any modern
electric airplanes fly, should make the effort to attend.  Even though
Jason Shulman opened everyones' eyes about electrics at the F3A World
Championships last fall, I'm certain you still haven't seen everything
they can do.  Try this url: http://www.koolflightsystems.com/seff.htm
for more information.

Ron Van Putte