Jasper, IN Pattern Contest May 22nd / 23rd

Larry N Lisa jed241 at msn.com
Mon May 3 10:36:54 AKDT 2004

District 4 first Pattern Contest of 2004 is hosted by the Jasper R/C Flyers in Jasper, Indiana.

Pattern Contest Flyer: http://www.diamondrc.com/D4_Page/Contest_Calendar/Directions/Jasper/JRCF_Contest_Flyer_040522.htm

I have reserved 15 rooms at the Quality Inn in Huntingburg at $59 per night. Every hotel in the area is $80 plus within 30 minutes from the field. Please contact me asap if you want one of these rooms. I will need to cancel any remaining rooms not accounted for by May 12th. If anyone else has found a better price please let me know so I can get the word out.

If you need information about camping please call me at 812-544-2306 (home), or 812-630-9592 (cell).

Jasper is located in Southwest Indiana off of I-64 between Louisville and Evansville.

Distances based on my driving:

Evansville:    1 hour
Louisville:     1-1/2 hours
Indianapolis: 2-1/2 hours
Nashville:     3 hours (via Owensboro)
Cincinnati:    3 hours
St. Louis:     3-1/2 hours

If you would like to pre-register please e-mail me the following information:

Name:
Address:
AMA #:
NSRCA#: