Nederland Texas Contest

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Sun May 2 13:43:46 AKDT 2004

Thanks to all who responded to my request for your preference of the contest
dates.
After review of your comments we have decided to hold the contest on June 26
and 27.
I wish to apologize to those who would have preferred June 19 and 20, but
consensus is that more of you prefer the later date. We will be posting a flyer
on the club web site www.midcountyrc.com to bring you all up to date on the
details and hope to see you all here.  This will be a great warm up for the Nat's
for all those planning to go. The field will be in top shape. Hopefully we
can get the District 6 and District 36 bunch together for a pre Nat's planning,
Info and bull session Friday or Saturday night at my shop or at one of the
excellent local restaurants. If you have any questions or need additional
information please contact me directly   e-mail buddyonrc at aol.com
Thanks
Buddy Brammer