Is this battery any good?

Urs Baertschiger urs3 at hotmail.com
Sun May 2 01:58:21 AKDT 2004

If it is a NiMh then replace it. If it is a NiCd then cycle it at least 5
times and check the capacity you get out of it every time you discharge it.
If capacity isn't increasing and eventually gets back to at least 1700mAh
then replace it too. Best is to charge it during cycling at 1/10C for about
16 hours.
Once you get back to 1700mAh I'd do another check. I'd leave it fully
charged for approx. 2 weeks and check the capacity again. If capacity is
below 1600mAh the pack is on its way south.
My 2 cents of experience.

Urs
NSRCA 3069