Muncie Reservations

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Sat May 1 07:26:46 AKDT 2004

All:
After the discussion about reservations, I started getting a little
nervous.  (Last year I made my reservations in Jan.<G>.)
I called the 800 number for Best Western, and was told that the Best
Western in Muncie, which is my favorite, is sold out.
I took the precaution of calling them in Muncie, direct.  They were able
to accommodate me. except that I had planned to stay the night of the
23rd, and they couldn't do that.
Suggestion: If you are going to the Pattern Nats, and if you want to
stay at the Best Western, I'd get on the phone pretty quickly.
Of course, there are other motels in the proximity; Signature Inn comes
to mind.  I've stayed there, and it's good also.
Just an advisory.

Bill Glaze