Mintor Review

Bill Pritchett phelps15 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 31 11:36:35 AKST 2004

Yes!  This was a wonderful article, Dean.  Besides Eric's column, it's the
only thing I've really read in MA in a long time.  I stopped subscribing to
lots of the magazines because there's just not much pattern stuff
around...... is that still true?  What could we do to have a monthly column
in Model Aviation??  I don't really buy the numbers game that suggests our
numbers don't warrant a monthly column..... I would suggest that many flyers
read this column and other pattern related columns to see what the best
stuff is, what the best flyers are flying, and how it could help their
specific interests.  Thoughts??
Pritch