YS Engines

David Harmon K6XYZ at comcast.net
Tue Mar 30 15:16:48 AKST 2004

Jerry...I asked Terry the same question and he said the next run of
gauges should be done next month and that the usual outlets would have
them. I have had mine so long that I forgot where I go it but it may
have been Tower Hobby.....to ensure you getting one you could call them
and order one and let them back order it so when it does come in you
won't lose out again.

FWIW, here is Prather's web site.

http://www.pratherproducts.com/

Regards