Plane For Sale

cnjnorris cnjnorris at netzero.net
Tue Mar 30 12:47:48 AKST 2004

Hi All,

I have a capable pattern plane for sale.  It's about 3 years old, but is
somewhat low time.  It's called an Ambition.  I designed this airplane
around the YS 120, but it's great for a 140FZ as well.  It's span is 72" and
length is 74".  It has retractable gear (Supras).  It has Futaba servos in
it currently.  I'll include them as well as an engine and retracts.
Probably needs a battery.  I haven't been flying in about a year and have
finally decided to let it go....as much as I hate too.

I could get this plane to most places in Florida.  I live in Tampa.  I'm
willing to deliver it to you for the negotiated price.

I can sell this plane ready to go minus the transmitter and receiver.

I can email pictures upon request.

Charlie Norris