YS Engines

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Tue Mar 30 06:20:13 AKST 2004

Del
I don't have a good answer to your question it seems that these problems are
the same as many others we face in pattern. My approach is, that this game, as
most others require a learning curve and you have to pay your dues, so when I
face a problem I seek the solution that best suits me and try to keep from
reinventing the wheel over and over.
 In some peoples case, change is the solution but I think change brings with
it another learning curve and at my age I don't have many learning curves left
so I stick with what works for me and only make changes after I have
determined that the problem or task is best solved by change after evaluating the
difficulty of the learning curve and cost required by the change. Thank God there
is more than one way to skin a cat.
Buddy