Turnaround (Re: YS Engines)

CHAD NORTHEAST chadnortheast at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 29 08:50:33 AKST 2004

Just FYI

If I remember correctly from this past Worlds I worked it out to 53% YS to 47% Two-Stroke (OS, Webra, Mintor).

The top 10 went like this

1. YS
2. YS
3. YS
4. YS
5. YS
6. OS
7. Hacker :)
8. YS
9. Webra
10. YS

Even through the top 30 there is still a pretty good number of 4 strokes vs two strokes.

Chad