Trimming Help

Paul Lawrence pwl45 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 29 04:19:38 AKST 2004

The plane is a Tai Ji 60. I may have found an
incidence
problem too. I don't really know where the reference
line is for this model and I am also still learning
how to check incidence, but if I block up the plane
and get the wings at 0 degrees and then check the
stab, it is showing -1 degree of incidence. That seems
excessive.

I'm flying Intermediate and the yaw really shows up on
the humpty bump and full roll up on stall turn. When I
perform the humpty bump, I pull to vertical, 1/2 roll
right and the plane heads off to the left(belly in).
On the full roll up, the plane heads off to the right
after rolling right.

So far, I have received a lot of good advice and have
several things to try. Thanks.