Masking foamies

PATTERNPAUL at cs.com PATTERNPAUL at cs.com
Sat Mar 27 10:54:42 AKST 2004

Hi all,

       I don't know what everyone is using to mask and paint foamies, but I
was a little disappointed in myself as I got some bleeding under the tape.  It
appeared to be stuck quite well and had alot of resistance when pulled off,
but still had some bleeding.  Is this a common problem?  Oh well, I'm not
entering it in a beauty contest, but wanted it to look nice.  It will not be
noticable at about 5 feet.  Hope to get it done this weekend, but fear it may not fly
until Monday or Tuesday.  Have a great day all.

Paul LaChance