Looking for pilots in Fort Worth area

Xavier Mouraux xavier.mouraux at sympatico.ca
Sat Mar 27 09:19:34 AKST 2004

Hello guys,

This is a little off-subject but I think the pattern community is the best place to found who I need.

The last few months, I have been helping a team of students designing a plane for the SAE cargo contest. The contest consists of designing, building and flying an R/C airplane around an OS60 that will take-off with the heavier load possible. Last year winners were around 25lbs with a 6ft composite biplane I believe. This year rules require a minimum of 12ft wingspan so I will be surprised to see biplanes.

I should do the first flights in a few weeks here in Montreal to trim the plane and get sure everything is ready. It will leave enough time do modify it if required. Flying for the contest will be done in Fort Worth on June 18.

I won't be able to be in Fort Worth so I am looking for an experienced pilot in the area to take my place for that weekend.

Email me at xavier.mouraux at sympatico.ca for more details.

Thanks

Xavier Mouraux

IVP Eastern Canada