Nats Proposal

Patternrules at aol.com Patternrules at aol.com
Fri Mar 26 11:26:44 AKST 2004

In a message dated 3/26/2004 3:19:53 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
tony at radiosouthrc.com writes:
I was just wondering if you could comment on something I heard a
> while back concerning the Masters finals featuring flying an "unknown
> sequence"?  The source I heard it from attributed their info directly
> to the organizers so I'm wondering if it's true or not
 Not that I'm flying Master's but won't that be a major change from the norm,
I would think that would have alot of opposition, not exactly like letting
sportsman at local contest fly what ever they bring.

Steve Maxwell