Nats Proposal

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Fri Mar 26 11:19:34 AKST 2004

Jerry:
That was being discussed, but it won't happen at this NATS, as Dave and Chip
did not include it in the proposal.  We would have to add that ourselves,
and I really would like to get more input on how it would be done.  I think
we just don't have enough time to add this to the 2004 NATS...

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32505