Prop suggestions OS 1.60

JonLowe at aol.com JonLowe at aol.com
Fri Mar 26 07:43:41 AKST 2004

I have an OS 1.60 in a Titan, Mueller header, Greve pipe, Iron Bay regulator, Hyde mount with nose ring, and will run 15% nitro most of the time.  Need starting suggestions for props.  I've seen 17x13N and 17x12 suggested on the RCU site for the 1.60.  Other suggestions?

I'm also confused about the "N" and no "N" configurations of APC props.  Appears from the APC website, that some of the "N" designated props are Pattern, and others are 140 Pattern.  Also, some of the no "N" props appear to be either.  Is there any ryhme or reason to this?

Thanks.

Jon Lowe