ZEN120 Service

David Wartel d.wartel at comcast.net
Thu Mar 25 15:59:03 AKST 2004

There's one being offered on e-bay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3182812390&category=19164
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Zoro1024 at aol.com
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 6:37 PM
  Subject: ZEN120 Service

  Just a short note about service from Airborne Models, the importer For ZEN TAI JAI etc.  I bought the 120 a couple months ago and on the (about) 12th flight I landed long and broke a retract.  I called and reported what had happened and the only question they asked was, was the wing OK.  When I said I could fix it no problem, he told me a new set of gear would be on the way that day.  I got em and it's fixed.  This is not an ad, but some have asked about the ZEN and TAI JAI and I'd have to recommend these guys for service

  Mike Howard