Nats Seminars

Maureen Dunphy mdunphy at avsia.com
Thu Mar 25 12:07:56 AKST 2004

Hi All:

As NSRCA Nats Manager, one of my duties is to plan seminars on Monday evening.  Tony Stillman has graciously volunteered to give his seminar again, and I would like to schedule at least one other seminar.

I know there are a lot of folks among you who have expertise in many areas of modeling.  How about some of you sharing that knowledge with the Nats contestants?  Lacking some good ideas from y'alls, I might have to schedule a class on making an airplane out of cake, or maybe a stained glass plane  :)

How about it guys and gals?  Don't be bashful - share your knowledge.

Thanks

Maureen