Foam safe paint

W. Eddie Batchelor perkinsrx at centurytel.net
Thu Mar 25 08:32:52 AKST 2004

I don't have actual experience with any, but have read about people using
rusteoleum spray and also a paint pen I beleive named permapaque or
something like that.
I just purchased some Sharpie multicolored marking pens - will try them and
report if they're foam safe or not. I suspect they may not be. We'll see

Eddie