SmaragdZ CG

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Thu Mar 25 07:06:33 AKST 2004

Checked my spread sheet..

my CG 6.68" from LE of the wing

TN
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Troy Newman
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 8:58 AM
  Subject: Re: SmaragdZ CG

  true the newer models had the wing tube moved back in the wing...But the wing should be in the same location on the fuse.

  25.4mm is 1inch so you should be at the rear edge of the tube in the aft tube location and about 1.24" behind tube center in the forward tube location (original SMARAGD's)

  This tube location was not a Z mod rather it was a change in manufacturer to get the tube more aft and closer to the CG....My Z came with the tube forward just like my original Non Z model.

  TN