Lamar Blair

Lamar Blair l.blair at worldnet.att.net
Wed Mar 24 19:28:38 AKST 2004

Hello All

I want to thank everyone for the kind emails I am just now getting around to reading them so instead of answering all of them I will just say thanks to everyone for there concern. I did get out of the hospital after a seven-day stay the 16th but the bad news was I went back into the hospital two days later for 5 more days but I think they have everything under control now. I will have to get my energy built back up because most of you that know me I did weight 205 and now I weight in at a big 168.

Again thanks to everyone

Lamar Blair