140DZ

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Wed Mar 24 10:08:02 AKST 2004

No DZ's..... But I have a 140L with very very little run time like about a gallon or 2.  Basically its just like new....I just didn't use it last summer had the DZ's in all my planes.

Going rate was $550 new soooooo.....I also might have a couple extras to go with it. It runs great! I will sell it for $400 or make an offer.

Contact me offlist if interested....

troy_newman at msn.com

I can do paypal, check, money order.....

Troy