Nat's

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 24 05:31:20 AKST 2004

 So when are all these things OFFICIAL? It's getting pretty late to be discussing what's going on. Who's in charge here? The D5 area of the NSRCA that I'm trying to represent here in Northern Illinois and Wisconson make up a very large percentage of the NAT's fliers, most are not looking to be on the FAI WC team. These people are making their plans now. Some of these guys are not going to be happy with these changes and the total lack of communication. I think this needs to be ironed out and fast.
                                                                    Mike Mueller AVP D5

Ron Van Putte <vanputte at cox.net> wrote:

On Mar 23, 2004, at 9:47 AM, Henderson,Eric wrote:

> The other big Nat's-news is that the FAI team trials will held at the
> Nat's this year. They will run Mon P-3, Tues P-3, Wed F-5, (yes F-5).
> I believe that all three scores count to take you to the finals on
> Thursday. Then on Finals day they will do the full FAI drill of
> Unknowns and F-5's.  It will be pretty close to the formula of what is
> flown at the actual World championships. Our team will then be made up
> of those who have been tested with what is needed at the world
> championships.

This is conjecture at this point, since the NSRCA board has neither
seen nor approved Chip and Dave's Nats plan. The first priority of the
Nats is to serve the Nats attendees. F3A Team Selection is a secondary
priority.

Ron Van Putte
NSRCA Nats Coordinator

Do you Yahoo!?