The Discussion Mail List

Ed Hartley roho2 at rcpattern.com
Tue Mar 23 10:00:14 AKST 2004

Hello all,

I noticed some list discussion and some confusion about joining and leaving
the discussion mail list.

I have simplified this task. If you wish to leave and/or later rejoin,
please go to http://www.nsrca.org/discussionA.htm and follow the
instructions. It is very simple now, just click the join or leave link and
send the email. No other action is required. Please don't complicate the
system by typing anything in the email. You will probably get a non delivery
and in most cases won't get on or off the list.

If you are changing your email address, please go to
http://www.nsrca.org/discussionA.htm and remove your old address. When you
have your new one, join again. This will save the list moderator a lot of
work.

While speaking of work, if your mail box gets full or your server won't
accept email from the list, you will be removed. If that happens you will
have to rejoin. If this continues to happen, we will try and work out the
problems with you.

Best,
Ed Hartley
Web Guy