Thursday banquet at NATS

Keith Black tkeithb at comcast.net
Tue Mar 23 09:28:44 AKST 2004

Considering that all prior year contestants have already received their NATS package it would be best to hold the banquet on whatever day the NATS package specifies. Especially since some will plan on being gone by the time the banquet is actually held.

Since the entire membership is not part of this mail list changing the date from what was printed will undoubtedly cause confusion, problems and hard feelings for those who scheduled their vacations based on what they recently received in the mail. The only way to rectify this situation is to immediately do another mailing, and even that wouldn't completely eliminate all confusion.

Just my 2 cents,
Keith Black