Changing Email

Del K. Rykert drykert at localnet.com
Tue Mar 23 07:44:51 AKST 2004

I wonder when some are going to learn to read Dean. It had right on his
message on to properly leave and he could go to the web site to leave but
has to be sent in plain text and "LEAVE DISCUSSION" on first line. Not
necessary in caps just me trying to educate and sent to the address you
mentioned.

                         del
               NSRCA - 473