Typhoon 2000 3-View? Engine Stand Plans?

Pascoe,Tim [Burlington] Tim.Pascoe at ec.gc.ca
Tue Mar 23 06:32:18 AKST 2004

Michael,

            That's about what I wanted to do - I'm thinking of making it a
little more adjustable, for use down the road though. I think I'm going to
use maple blocks hold the engine, and bolt the blocks to a maple plate. That
way, I can remove the blocks, and replace them with a set drilled for a
different engine.

            Thanks for the suggestions,

Tim