RealFlight G2

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 06:26:38 AKST 2004

True, but hardware keys are the only reliable way to prevent unauthorized copies of software.  If everyone was well-behaved and paid for their software, there would be less incentive to require hardware keys.

Adam Glatt <adam.g at sasktel.net> wrote:Also a 'feature' to put more cash in their pocket from their proprietary
input device.

# discussion-request at nsrca.org

Bob Kane