RealFlight G2

Edward C. Hernandez ehernan3 at peoplepc.com
Mon Mar 22 17:54:24 AKST 2004

Downloading the latest version is good advice, which I did as well when I
installed mine last year. But I eventually had to contact RealFlight and
discovered that my CD was "locked", requiring a special code that they gave
me over the phone. They knew this from the error code I received when trying
to run it. I can't recall what my error code was, however, if all else
fails, just give them a call or an email.

Ed Hernandez